Friday, June 1, 2007

Large Radiators Industrial




reading many posts regarding blogs, eh I noticed that many play this theme, there are divided opinions, some say it's good, others not, that visitors come alone.

My position is if the exchange of links, but should be in blogs with a similar theme, if you have a blog of dogs you will not exchange links with a gun blog nor benefit you or your readers .

Many bloggers do not exchange links with new blogs, I guess it is because they are not much good to them, I personally if I do, is help for the new blogger and if you get more visits and will be more motivated to his blog, then you can increase your blog visits and I would also benefit me, is like an investment in the future, another possibility is to leave the blog, this is not much work, I occasionally check my referrals, if a blog is simply left it off the links and already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment