Friday, March 26, 2010

Images Scarf Valances

Everything about drugs? Ernesto S. Respond


The orientation is the symptom, Viviana Fruchtnicht

I send my humble comments on the text of Viviana Fruchtnicht, "Counseling is the symptom" I think the text itself already operates as a symptom, in the sense of possibility of knot to tie the psychoanalytic discourse. Enables visitors to travel between theory and clinical in the way of Banda de Moebius. I do not exaggerate when I say that is a topological sort of text-at least I was, "very enlightening and full of key concepts. The differences appear in many of the concepts allows a reading of various social and clinical events in the manner of discovery, for example, when a difference and the distance between "social bond" and "enjoy community, with the consequences involved. Could you summarize the text with a word of Heidegger: "Lichtung" which was translated more or less like this: a clearing in the forest. I appreciate the opportunity to share my opinion with someone, as well as editions of the books that can be accessed in your editorial.

Sincerely, Patricia Berra 9 de Julio, Buenos Aires Province

0 comments:

Post a Comment