Friday, February 25, 2011

Do Football Visors Fit On Pro 7s?

Serrano & Serrano improved


Not for nothing, but I've never been a fan of songwriters and poets. My skin is poetic caliber, low sensitivity, elephant, perhaps because I have not read / heard enough, and therefore not valued. The fact is that these coincidences of life and circumstances several S, F and signer we found 2 +1 tickets to go see / hear Ismael / Rodolfo Serrano, conversing by midnight today at the Civic. Paratroopers have landed there as they say in the jargon (good S knows all the songs), afternoon and after closing our chronicles the day. And I liked the experience.

In "Verses and IV chords: one on one" father and son have done what they do best, recite poetry and sing. I guess this will be like a painting, as new dishes or cooking skill. The more you read and hear, the more value. I have called three things very simple. Lyrics dense, loaded. The knowledge view, create and capture everyday stories with diary-like material, something I find very difficult. And a final thought that I liked IS. We live in the immediacy, everything is a consumer product fast. The reality that surrounds us, what happens to us, what happens is like a tissue is used and thrown away. Lack peace, reflection and learn to look beyond. Why not?

Very interesting.

****
A street in Madrid last September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment