Monday, February 28, 2011

Open Gym Basketball Ottawa Ontario

Experiments The painting is, its owner also and I ...


As the season progresses and there you go making ports a few days ago I went to Etxauri feelings to check and see the spot if things go wrong, fair or good for Bearded . I had not went through the rise of the two pans, cutting where practitioners of climbing defy gravity and vultures from the sky you look like you're a tortilla skewer to see if faint with the midday sun and falls a good snack. Pedaled while there, I remembered that one kilometer from the summit was the approx-aupa Guinea, which I wrote on the blog last spring. And I came to my mind a twofold question: "Self-motivating graffiti still be there at a key point of the port? And above all, how would the owner ( Alberto Guinea), which already have their story.

Right next to the road next to it before facing the final ridge follows the aupa Etxauri Guinea. As it is in a small dark-there are two trees and shrubs that protect the west, and the slope to the east, the sun has not finished eating the letters. The autumn has been very rainy, and in the winter that we have only dropped a couple of snow, so the snow did not have to scratch much asphalt, or road salt cram frost. Man, is spray paint spray paint, and is more diffuse than a year ago, but still reading the aupa Guinea, and that from now until June 18th (the day of the Bearded) continue to have that little boost morale and the small rise self-esteem when we ascend to Etxauri.

When I got home I looked to see what had happened to Alberto Guinea, Naturgas amateur rider who is the real owner of aupa Guinea. And I found that although last year failed to win any races, "was his first year in amateurs, and landing in a class is always difficult, I had not done too bad. Was third thrown (Estella), fifth (Amore), tenth (in Lakuiz). Was not in top 5 of the overall standings of the tournament Lehendakari, nor under 23, but I found that his team is counting on him for 2011, and Guinea Ordaz, Alberto is the dorsal 266 this season. I saw Soraluze ran Sunday, but did not finish among the top ten. The case is still there, like graffiti.

We will continue and encourage them, the final share name and painted. We Alberto.

****
of Etxauri The aupa Guinea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment