Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Christmas Gifts For Stroke Victim

old New Feature


mid-afternoon I uploaded the storage room, such as storage rooms around the world is full because everyone likes to save things and not throwing anything, or nothing. In my house there are books, papers, a wooden bench in the old house Ibaiondo de OƱate, jars, pots ... and bicycle groups. Of B, R, of A, the old road, Pinarello aluminum box ... and that the fund, with half a ton of dry clay was the old Peugeot mountain, an iron in strict sense. I bought when I started working at the Journal, in the summer of 1992. There was no way to go from house to the newspaper, so bike and blanket.

With the Hot
energy He has given us all the oil first and then with atomic energy, a few days ago I thought why not make short trips around town by bicycle? Man with head because there is no question of breaking the record of the time and get sweaty and reeking everywhere. I've always liked to build things, take them apart and back together. So three good hose down I have removed three tons of mud stuck together in the Peugeot, I've changed the saddle, cameras, decks, I oiled ... seems so new to hear. Yes, always weighs a quintal.

I guess what made the old Peugeot could be repeated with many things we have at home. I guess, although we have taught our parents, we have all been inoculated without realizing the virus that leads to a dynamic and fast moving consumer envelope that we can not escape. Me down a key on the phone, a new one. The TV has lost luster, thanks a new plasma. Your computer is a bit slow, the new eighth generation iapplemac blah, blah, blah. Man did not have to now become a recycling center with legs, or beggars in the world types out there but surely there is something that can give you a second chance if you make some small fixes. Gustito resurrect the old pots that gives useful is priceless, you spend your time, exercise patience, and why not pocket grateful.

****
old sneakers on a street Hondarribi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment