Saturday, March 26, 2011

4 Month Old With Bad Dry Cough

The pedagogical view: Good educational practices

Usually, the evaluation sessions or meetings of educational teams often leave a feeling of anger that lasts me a few days. The week concludes suffered, along with my colleagues from the institute, serving quarterly assessments and, oddly, hardly experienced any mosqueo. "You're getting old" - I thought, and did not give more importance.
However, I must say that soon I felt the same muffled anger of all the final evaluation of all the times when one feels compelled to make a reflection on the meaning of their work. rather, about the pointlessness of the collective work to which it belongs. Wow, what a relief! I'll be back to be the same as always.
In contrast, the link attached to the last entry in one of the most sensible posts I know about education: teaching
gaze: Good educational practices

And also worth shop around:
http:/ / incompetenciasbasicas.blogspot.com /

, that you take advantage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment